Hello World History Students (and Parents),
The Unit 1 World History test is coming up (this upcoming Tuesday)....are you ready? Please consider writing a draft to the essay question below ahead of time. It will help build confidence and I'll give you meaningful feedback. Here's the question...
Compare and contrast two civilizations (Rome, India or China) in three areas (Society, Politics, Economics or Culture).
At the very least, make a decision to help your thesis along. For example, a student might decide ahead of time to write about Rome and India using Politics, Society and Culture as points of comparison.
Parent Meeting Thank You: Thank you for attending the parent meeting on the 18th this week. I know some may have missed the second message about the date change and may have been waiting patiently Wednesday night for a meeting that wasn't going to take place. ...thank you for your patience and understanding ...and drop me an email if you have any questions about the meeting...callendr@ghaps.org.
I'm trying out remind101 as another way to help students stay on track with a busy reading schedule. Instructions are linked over to the right. If you subscribe, you'll get homework reminders when I send them. This does not replace students' responsibility to use their paper resources effectively (...that is, if I forget to use remind 101 from time to time, students are still responsible for the schedule their given in their unit outline...).
Have a great weekend!
Mr. Callendar
No comments:
Post a Comment