Working hard through the week before break...
All students, please plan on a productive week! There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying your holiday, but keep in mind it doesn't begin until 2:39 on Friday. We have a lot to do in class so do your best to finish the week strong.
World Issues: Everyone is doing great in class. I really appreciate your efforts to be understanding and tolerant towards others' viewpoints while stating your own in our debates. We'll continue discussing piracy this week...especially zeroing in on intellectual property rights in the music and movie industries.
World History: This week, we are studying India and China before we leave for break. These are typically difficult regions to understand for a number of different reasons, but so far it seems that most students are beginning to grasp these new ideas. On a side note, see me if you are interested in participating in this year's Model UN club.
German 3/4: Thank you for your patience while I try out a more permanent seating situation. There are a few students who have already benefited from the more distraction free atmosphere this provides. We continue to read short stories, dialogues and articles in the book and will perform a role play tomorrow that I anticipate will be very funny. I love this class's sense of humor...I wouldn't trade it for anything. Expect a short(er) quiz on Wednesday over the material and vocab. we have learned so far.
Ok...time to go! ...sorry for any typos...no time to edit :(
PS. check out new link to World History Matrix
No comments:
Post a Comment